Sunday, November 26, 2006

So I'm Not a Poet

It's been half of one year since you left here.
Six more months until one full year.
After serving five great years, your time has ended.
I can't honestly say that my heart is completely mended.

You played a large role in my life.
Thanks for being there through the good times,
and also through the strife.

I will never forget the memories we've shared.
And for the countless times you showed me you cared.

To: A couple so willing, so considerate, and true.
These past 6 months have been hard--I really miss you!
I know it's especially hard for you leaving so many you love,
But please don't feel sad
For you are following God's will, my friends, BE GLAD!

God has a new plan for you--
New people to connect with, another communiy to serve.
One step closer to His kingdom, well deserved.

So keep a good attitude and please remember to smile.
If you need a friend, you have a phone you can dial.
Please know that even though we live 6 hours apart,
You will always be here.
Here in my heart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

That was really good and wonderful!

6:49 AM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger Bradley said...

Wow! I am definitly impressed. Who knew you were so talented...? Haha. It really is nice!

What's the plan for the weekend. I heard you may be coming through to see me get another rinkle for the big 2-7.

Ohh and yes, the pie was mighty tasty I must say :)

Love you!

9:46 PM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger Stacy said...

That's right Sis don't forget that! Shan, dude, you need to get our of dial up so you can blog with me again.

6:56 AM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home