Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged

A - Available or taken? available
B - Best friend? (s) Brianna, Stacy, Shannon, Willy's, and many many more!!
C- Cake or pie? cake
D - Drink of choice? Diet Coke w/Splenda
E - Essential item you use every day? Car (thanks Shan!)
F - Favorite color? purple
G - Gummy bears or worms? If I had to choose, I'd pick worms. But I like both!
H - Hometown? Hibbing
I - Indulgence?
J - January or February? January
K - Kids and names? Lady Lyn--half golden retriever, half yellow lab. 11 years old!!
L - Life is incomplete without? God, family, and friends
M - Marriage date? June 7, 2008: 06-07-08! ha....in my dreams! :) OR I'll settle for 12-11-10
N - Number of siblings? 3 brothers--Michael, Brian, and Joshua
O - Oranges or apples? apples
P - Phobias or fears? spiders & dying (even though i shouldn't be scared...)
Q - Favorite quote? Do Unto Others as You'd have Them do Unto You
R - Reason to smile? God is near to all who call upon him. He will never forsake us. That makes me smile!!!! :D
S - Season? spring
T - Tag three or four people. Brooke, Jenni, and Natalie
U - Unknown fact about me? I won an award in 5th grade for having the best handwriting. haha
V - Vegetable you don't like? peas
W - Worst habit? chewing my fingernails and cracking my knuckles
X - X-rays? teeth, appendix, and wrist
Y - Your favorite food? anything pasta--CHICKEN ALFREDO, spaghetti, tortellini......YUMM!!!
Z- Zodiac? Aquarius

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Your blogs make me smile!!

I did know you won best handwriting!

I'll post mine later today!
Love ya

7:20 AM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger Bradley said...

Is Diet Coke w/ splenda really your FAVORITE or just by defaul?? hehe

I don't think anyone is really excited about dying. Even though you know your headed to a better place its hard not to be scared.

You're the best!
love you - the cute one

5:24 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger Bradley said...

Ohh yeah. And I love the wedding date although I'm afraid you are losing faith if you are looking into future years :)

10:29 PM, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home