Thursday, January 04, 2007

Fun in the Sun!

Literally. Sparta's weather was way better than Hib-towns. Granted, it was kinda rainy and foggy one day, but I would much rather have that than this dreaded white stuff! After driving in Superior, I officially don't like snow. I wasn't that fond of it before...but now I for sure don't like it. :) The day we left Sparta it was SUNNY and nice!!! Anyway, as I've promised. Pictures from one crazy-always-to-be-remembered road trip.
We even came up with our own cheer as our motto for the trip there and back! Unfortunately I am not able to share it due to certain reasons. :)




Resting in Superior. Had to get out of the snow...


LEVI BROBERG! The last time I saw him before this trip was when he was 5 months old. Now he has almost perfected his walking skills!!


At a light show in LaCrosse. Muy bonita! It was sure nice to hang with 'old friends' again.



Brittany, Pastor Aaron (notice what sweatshirt he was wearing!--in honor of the hib-towners), and Sydney. I love this picture.


Mugsy Baby


before heading back to Hib-town.

It was a GREAT weekend!!! Thanks Willy's and Brobergs for everything you did. We love you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

looks like tons of fun lulu!

7:17 AM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger spartamom said...

it was so much fun to see you all again. i'm glad i got a chance to hang out with you a little. you girls will always have a special place in our hearts and our welcome to come visit us anytime. glad to hear the road trip home was a little less eventful than the one on the way down here. and although for the most part i do enjoy the warmer weather...CHRISTMAS IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!! So, I miss that about Hibbing, it's so pretty there. I'm blaming our lack of snow of course upon two certain pastors that I know of that voiced their idea that we didn't need snow for christmas. They are slightly insane!

12:22 PM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger Jilb said...

Fun! I'm glad you guys had such a good time.

And don't worry about calling Bennie Gina. I didn't even notice!

9:03 AM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger SuperStar said...

OH MY GOSH! Levi is adorable! Sniff Sniff. I really do want to see them some day.. Sigh.
So.... You are the amazing friend...

6:12 PM, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

levi is soooo cute, boy did he grow up fast, i really miss those guys.

11:22 AM, January 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home