Tuesday, January 30, 2007

To my Favorite Cousin-in-Law...

You're the one who's taught me how to punch (non-girlish),
You're the one who cares so much about my family and I, always asking questions and making sure that I'm in 'serious mode' telling you EVERYTHING that's going on. Your caring heart means a lot to us!
You're the one who has remained a faithful "Nick is better than Jessica" fan with me. (We make some pretty awesome home music videos!!)
You're the ONLY one who is a better picture taker than myself....someday that will change. =)
There's a lot I could say about you, favorite cousin-in-law, but I'll end by wishing you a
very HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!!


I hope your day is fabulous!

4 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Nick is better than Jessica though.

5:16 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Stacy said...

I third that!

9:14 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Bradley said...

First things first, Happy birthday Jon!

Now, I am still teetering on the Nick vs Jessica thing. He got pretty serious with that vanessa girl pretty quickly...seems suspicious.

8:53 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Bradley said...

Thanks Amber. With some good training you can improve your photo skills but unfortunately may never actually be better then me. I appreciate all of the kinds words though. You are pretty cool yourself.

9:07 PM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home