Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Life is good!

Heyyyyy everybodyyyyyy!

Just felt the urge to write an update as I sit here in my pajamas at 1:20pm!!! Isn't it wonderful being lazy? Granted, you don't want to make a habbit of it, but everyone deserves a lazy pajama day once in a while. Actually the reason being is I had a NASTY head cold this morning so I took some medication and tried sleeping it off. It seemed to have helped.

Well, I am hoping to have some baby pictures on here soon. My cousin Ashley is due on the 31, but she has an appointment this Friday and if the doctor's feel like it's time, then they will induce her. And if she has it on Saturday it will be on her BIRTHDAY! That'd be one sweet birthday present. Or she could wait til Sunday and give me a birthday present. Either way, we are excited for the baby boy to arrive!!! I hope I am at the top of her babysitters list because I love babies!!!! Let's hope that my next post is a picture post!!!


God is AMAZING!!! I've been asking him to use me in whatever way, shape, or form he wanted. I've been trying to SURRENDER 100% to Him and it's been pretty rewarding. God is showing me through other people of things He's doing in my life and how He's using me to bless others. It's pretty darn sweet that's all I have to say!!! I'm not trying to highly portray myself, I'm just letting you know that God really does use people if you ask for it!!!! I truly believe that me not going to school this year has made my relationship with Him grow even more. So everything happens for a reason my friends!!! God is perfect. His plan is perfect. And that excites me!!

Thanks for reading!!!

Love you all




3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

wow!, i can't believe that ashley is due already! it seems like she just found out she was prego. congrat to her...it will be an exciting time for her! take care!

7:16 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Stacy said...

Yay, I can't wait for another babe to be in the fam...we had such a drought for awhile.

I'm sorry to hear about your cold, those suck. Best thing IS to lay in pjs and be lazy!!

I'm happy to hear that you are happy with your decision of taking a year or more off. I love you and you are the best role model and your love and relationship with God shows through you everyday!

You do love babies, you the type of person that will have 6 kids because you'll be the best mom and the kids will all be good!!
Speaking of which, there's a cute drummer (says mom) around my age at the Assemblies (where she goes) and he's going to be a missionary......I told her to set you guys up! Even though I'd be selfish and wouldn't want you traveling to different countries, I guess I can learn to, haha.

love ya, feel better

8:41 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Bradley said...

any word on the baby?

The lazy pj day sounds great! I must have one of those soon.

It is great to hear you feel good about your decision. Way to listen to the Lord! I'm sure he has great things in store for you.

Can't wait to see you in a few weekends!

8:55 PM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home