Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Day of Love!

I got a Valentine's Day present!
...From my dentist.
A nice shot of novacaine at 8am! Probably the best gift I've ever received, if I must say so myself.
I am sitting here trying to refrain from drooling all over everything. My tongue feels like the size of a balloon and my lips feel like I just got punched, but all will be over with in a few hours!
Some may be sad without a 'special someone' on this day, but for me, I am content. Whether we're single or taken, we all have a Valentine who loves us with a never-ending love each and every day. JESUS is our true valentine...the lover of our soul. So instead of being sappy, be happy!!! And know that someone loves you not just today but each and every day.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Last year's Valentines Day Party theme:

5 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sis! We were LOL at your funny post. Hope you're not drooling anymore. Sounds like you might be meeting Prince Charming on Sunday at Mom's church. She's pretty excited. Drive safe tomorrow night, we can't wait to see you.

9:01 PM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Stacy said...

hahhaha,
funny Sis, I'd hate to see your pillow!

I'm glad your content but 6-7-8 is coming up haha.

See you tomorrow, love you

7:07 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Well said. Hip Hip!!

11:45 AM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Jenni said...

Haha, that's funny that I actually get that 6-7-8 thing. Anywho, I think i still have my paper bag from last year lol :D

tootles! :)

11:17 AM, February 24, 2007  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Praise God.. STILL WAITING! Hahaha! But you are SO RIGHT! Jesus is our only TRUE valentine! Thank you for always reminding me of that! :) You rock my socks!
Remember,
Romance fades, chocolates go stale, but friendship is forever.
I'm so glad to have a friend like you... I KNOW it's forever! LOVE YOU>

5:04 PM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home