Sunday, June 04, 2006

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that Shannon & Jon had their baby today!!! A beautiful, healthy baby girl. 6lbs 14oz. 21 inches long. I am in the cities as we speak. They are still deciding on the name. Can't talk long though. I'll try updating tomorrow. BYE!!!

P.S. kranny was the closest in guessing! he guessed june 3rd. good job. u can choose the candy bar of your choice. And I would just like to say that i guessed the DAY and GENDER right on !!!, but, another one of my relatives guessed june 4th, girl, but a lighter weight than i did :( so they won. haha i guessed a girl on june 4th (woohoo!!!) 7 lbs 9oz. haha oh well. Just glad she's healthy!!!! :D :D :D :D : D

Congrats Shan&Jon! I <3>

2 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Oh my GOSH. I guessed June 6th. Bad Brooke.

CONGRATULATIONS! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

12:29 PM, June 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! that is soo exciting!!
i am happy for them!

sydney:D

4:09 PM, June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home