Thursday, May 25, 2006

It has Arrived!

Yes! The newest addition to the Shain household (or Amber's bedroom...whatever you prefer) has arrived. After MANY years of a slow and problem causing Gateway, I was able to switch over to a Dell laptop, by the graciousness of my parents. Keep in mind, I AM thankful that we had a computer at all, but I am more thankful for this :D

This will be much more convenient for my online courses in school, the millions of pictures I download(probably not exaggerating), and well, being able to go anywhere i want with it. Woo hoo!!!!!!

So here she is:



I know i could have gotten pics off of a website, but i wanted to take pics of my own :)
I don't know too much about it, but I hope to learn more along the way and after I read up on it.
But yeah, that's about all for now folks.
ByeBye!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Thats awesome Dells are cool and you definitly deserve it after using that gateway that you have haha, it will be like 100x faster for you. Congrats!

10:44 PM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

It looks beautiful. Welcome to the 21st Century of computers.

8:47 AM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Righteous.
I heard those get purdy slow if you have too much stuff on them.. So don't go to all those gambling/gaming websites I know you love..

3:15 PM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Newsy said...

thats a purty little pet you got there! looks like a lot of fun!

3:06 PM, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home