Monday, May 15, 2006

Duck Hunting, Anyone??

Anyone wanna go duck hunting? I'll bring the decoys!

Just helping Stacy and Nick move into their new apartment...

Congratulations Stacy!

"Proud graduate of the College of Human Sciences AT Iowa State University." =)

Nick & Stacy brought us to the Big Sioux River in Sioux Falls, SD. WOW!!




Bonnie, Stacy & myself

After spending almost 18 hours in the car that weekend, I was ready to come home. But overall, it was a GREAT weekend. Thanks Stacy and Nick!

3 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

The waterfalls look beautiful. I love waterfalls. I'll go duck hunting with you,if you bring the NES and gun. But I should warn you, I really hate that dog.

8:47 AM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming and helping with the move! Just thought I'd remind you that there is an awesome Christian University here!!

I'm not asking you to come here but you are such a strong and beautiful person that I think it is only necessary that you think about going to a Christian University so you can be surrounded by the wonderful atmosphere that they can offer. You have such a large heart and such an inspiration to everyone...use it to its fullest!

This is from the president of University of Sioux Falls...
We encourage our faculty and staff to integrate their faith into every aspect of the University---whether they're teaching in the classroom, coaching basketball, or interacting with students in the residence halls. Within and beyond the classroom, you'll appreciate how faith and learning are integrated. Small classes, personal attention, a comfortable atmosphere, and the opportunity to form close relationships with peers, professors, and administrators are the most common reasons students choose the University of Sioux Falls. They're also some of the most important reasons students stay.

Stacy (sorry it's long)

2:22 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

(points to decoys) I want that...

3:26 PM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home