Monday, April 10, 2006

Hey everyone.

Thank-you for the very encouraging words on my last post. Granted, it is a difficult situation. But I have just been giving it to the Lord, and decided I'm not going to let it bother me as much. It's all in His hands, so there's no need for me to worry. Thanks for the support.

Well, this should be a fun filled week! My mom and I will be busy cleaning and preparing for our relatives to arrive. On Saturday we are putting on a baby shower for Shannon. That should be a ton of fun! Just spending time with family and relatives will be really fun! I'm really looking forward to it, and hoping the time with them will go by ssssslllllloooooooow.

I hope you guys have a great week! This week has a great significance to it, and I hope you will take the time to remember Jesus's death on the cross, and remember that he ROSE AGAIN. Can I get an AMEN? haha. To anyone who's traveling, please drive safely and enjoy spending time with your family!

3 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

AMEN!!!

10:05 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger SuperStar said...

I'm gonna miss being near everyone on Easter. I'll be ok though. Thank you for your encouraging post just now.. I needed that.. And will continue to need some encouragement. I just read an old email from someone that used to mean a lot to me.. Add to my good mood. Sigh. Love you.

11:41 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Amen, amen, praise the Lord, praise the Son, Hallejueah... (LOL. remember that?? she's hilarious)

I hope it goes by slow, even though I know it won't.

3:13 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home