Friday, March 24, 2006

YAY!

I am really looking forward to April! Both of my favorite cousins will be coming up for Easter! Since one is married, and the other has a boyfriend, they spend some holidays here in Hib-town, and some at the other families. And lately for the holidays, one would be here, and the other somewhere else. But for Easter both Shannon and Stacy will be here! Not to mention their mother, Bonnie, my aunt. YES! I love spending the holidays with relatives!!! While they are here we are having a baby shower for Shannon!!! =) She is due the beginning of June. They aren't sure of the sex yet, but our family has a little "betting" thing going on. We each pitched in a dollar and had to guess the date, gender, and weight. And whoever's closest wins all the mula! I voted for a girl born on June 4th, weighing 7 lbs 9 oz. Let's hope I'm the closest! Jk Jk. I won't mind if I'm not.
You guys should guess too! Just for fun. Leave a comment and say whether you think it's going to be a boy or girl, what day (i think her due date is somewhere between June 1-8), and the weight. We'll see who of my friends is the closest. And maybe I'll buy you a candy bar of your choice or something... haha :P

But yeah...then also Prom Alternative is at the end of April! So I'm really looking forward to next month!!! Should be sweet.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Have a FUN weekend!


(Let me know if there's ever a certain font color that I use that hurts your eyes. My computer color is dark and I can't change it for some reason, so I never know.)

5 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

hmmm I say June 10th girl 8lbs 3oz.
Love you!

5:54 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

June 3 Boy 7lbs 11oz.

10:23 AM, March 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds totally fun shainerz!!!
well, i didn't really read the whole thing so i haven't a clue on what you all are talkn' aabout! haha, well...i guess i say
JuNe 6, 06; 6lbs and 3oz!

TtFn=) ta-ta-for-now!

SiLlY sWiLlY

6:28 PM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Any color will look good with your current background.. Except extremely dark ones.


Little girl; June 6th; 8 lbs. 3 oz.

3:47 PM, March 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited too!! Do you think we're too old for Easter baskets? Haha. Well, my guess is already in, go June 6!

Love you,
Stacy

8:43 PM, March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home