Tuesday, February 21, 2006

February 21st

1431 - The trial of Joan of Arc begins.

1804 - The first self-propelling steam locomotive makes its outing at the Pen-y-Darren ironworks in Wales.

1842 - John J. Greenough patents the sewing machine

1848 - Karl Marx publishes the Communist Manifesto.

1875 - Jeanne Calment was born, going on to live for 122 years 164 days, the longest confirmed lifespan for any human being in history.

1878 - The first telephone book is issued in New Haven, Connecticut.

1916 - World War I: In France the Battle of Verdun begins.

1925 - The New Yorker publishes its first issue.

1948 - NASCAR is incorporated.

1965 - Malcolm X is assassinated at the Audubon Ballroom in New York City by members of the Nation of Islam.

1972 - The Soviet unmanned spaceship Luna 20 lands on the Moon.

All of that to tell you that in

1991- My Good Friend Brooke Devine was born!!!!!!!

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a HAPPY and fun day! :)
Enjoy yourself!!! Next year= Sweet 16!
Love you lots!



Jess Brooke & Brittany on the way to the Superchic[k] concert!

Also... I need to apologize for not mentioning Brooke Steven's birthday 2 days ago. For some reason it slipped my mind and I failed to mention it on my blog. So I wish Brooke Stevens a HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!! (belated, unfortunately....sooooooooooo sorry.)

3 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

Happy birthday to both of the brookes! yaya!

2:24 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That was the coolest post ever! How did you find all that information??

Thank you, sweetie! The only difference I feel now is my health. I'm an unhealthy 15 year old.

3:41 PM, February 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A VERY MERRY UN-BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO U! except...it's really your guyzez birthdays! teehee
ttfn
sydney williamson

10:03 AM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home