Friday, February 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Lil' Bro!

Hey ya'll. Sorry about the lack of posting this week. I don't know what came over me! I am just as shocked as you are. I guess the lack of posting could be from not knowing a birthday between the 4th and today, and Milton (my fish) is STILL alive --believe it or not. :)

Just want to wish my brother Joshua a very happy 18th birthday!! Welcome to adulthood!!! What a fun birthday to remember. First we're excited to be 10 because we've hit the double digits!, then we look forward to 13--isn't it exciting to be a teeanger?! (actually, it is.), and 16--license time!!!!, then 18--adulthood.

No matter how old you get, you will always be my lil' bro. I love you Joshie poo!!!! HAPPY 18TH!!!!




He is definetely a better cook than I am. I can't even get a successful grilled cheese. That's not being sarcastic. And the second picture he's showing off his Woman's Study Bible. haha, it's obviously mine. We always take random/weird pictures when we're bored!

2 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Don't forget 21.. Legal drinking age baby!

3:15 PM, February 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY GUYS! i hope you had a great b-day Josh!
sWilly

10:13 AM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home