Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My Fish are Cursed

Well, if you haven't already guessed by the title, McHammer passed away today. CAN YOU BELIVE IT!?!?! I got two fish on Saturday, right? And yesterday Gideon died and then today I saw McHammer acting funny. I kept a close eye on him. He eventually was "sleeping sideways" (or so I made myself believe) on the rocks at the bottom, and I saw him take his last breath. Not kidding. I saw the fins go up and down once...and that was the end. I don't think I am doing anything wrong! I only give them a pinch of food once a day like the Wal-mart employee told me. Maybe he died because of depression. Well anyway, I miss the two of them. I got them on Saturday and they didn't even last past Wednesday :( Poor fish. Well, I can only hope the best for Milton (my new one--he was suppose to keep McHammer company--but I guess that didn't work out too well). I hope I won't be writing another RIP fish post tomorrow. I think I will leave Milton alone for now. No more friends!!!

R.I.P. McHammer

Feb. 2nd: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my niece Samantha!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry.. That's so sad... IT's so funny tho.. It's ok.. I had a bunny for three days a couple years ago, then it died....

10:16 AM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home