Saturday, February 18, 2006

An Update

Hello everyone!

I am sorry that there has been some gaps between each of my posts. I decided it's time to update! Pretty soon I'll have pics of my new purple room. The painting is done, but I would like to wait until I have it re-arranged and wait until I have a purple carpet. Right now I have a green carpet that totally throws the whole "purple" theme off. So bare with me! As I'm sure you're all waiting in anticipation :P

What's new with me? Let's see... I have been busy with school. At first I didn't have a lot of homework, but now it seems like I have an overload in each class. I have to give a speech on the 28th, and I have a project due for American History sometime in May. Yes, that is 3 months away, but you know me and my procrastination...but I hope to start on it sometime soon. It should be fun anyway. I'm doing it on my family's background. So maybe I'll learn some new and interesting things! I have had about a paper a week due for my writing class which keeps me busy as well. I realized how glad I am to have started my college career at a community college. Kudos to everyone who goes to a major university!!!

I am continuing praying about where I shall continue for the fall. I am going to fill out an application to North Central. I'm not for sure if I'm ready to transfer there or not, but at least I will apply just in case a last minute transferring occurs. (For example: realizing you're going to transfer back to your home town during Christmas break.) Other than that I don't have any other colleges in mind. There's a chance I might stay at HCC and get my AA degree, then figure out where to go from there. That would give me more time (as if I haven't had 18 years already...) to pray and go over my options. If anyone wants, you can pray about my future if you'd like! That'd be a great help. I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

I will be going to Texas to visit
Bobbie in 13 days! Whoah....WHAT?! 13 days?! Wow....sorry....it just clicked to me now how close that is! Less than 2 weeks. I am excited to see her! It will be nice getting away for a while and having a break. This will be my second time going to Texas. I have been to Houston before-- about 5 years ago. We only stayed overnight, so, I didn't get to do much exploring or touring. My goal is to travel to each of the 50 states at least once in my lifetime! So far I've been to: Minnesota (Thank you, Captain Obvious), Wisconsin, North Dakota, Illinois, Hawaii, Texas, Florida, California, and Iowa. And in July I'll be heading to Colorado! I should try for more of the East Coast states..


And that's about it for my update.

Leave a comment if you wish. Hope you have a marvelous day!

1 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

UMMM... You SO have to check out SAGU while you are here. I'm telling you, my voice sounds alot like God's sometimes... And I'm saying GO TO SAGU GO TO SAGU!
LOL.
LOVE YOU!

8:35 AM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home