Sunday, February 26, 2006

GOD ROCKS!

To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born,
And a time to die;
A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;
A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
And a time to build up;
A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones;
A time to embrace,
And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to gain,
And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;
A time to tear,
And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
And a time to speak;
A time to love,
And a time to hate;
A time of war,
And a time of peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

I am so thankful that the Lord knows our needs and what is on our heart. Although we may feel far from Him, we can take comfort in knowing He is always near! I am so thankful that He knows what is best for us. I am so thankful that He uses people to speak through. And I am so thankful for people who listen to God and share what they feel God is laying on their heart! I am so thankful for the peace He gives.

Lately a couple of things have been heavy on my heart and kind of bothering me because I haven't felt peace about them. Then today Pastor Aaron gave an excellent message, leading to an altar call, leading to my good friend Brianna going up to the altar, leading to her to listen to God's voice, leading to her to tell me some things she felt God placing on her heart for me, leading to me finding peace about the things that have been bothering me. God's timing is so perfect and as much as I feel impatient having to wait for certain things to get worked out in my life, I can be assurred that HE is in control and will work things out according to HIS plan...not mine :)

Anyway, in summary, church was excellent and I am thankful and have been given a much needed peace! If that makes sense.

Thanks for allowing me to share my feelings!
Thanks Brianna for listening to God's voice!!!!!!!
Thanks to God for being so awesome!!!

Yes, God definetely rocks.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Isn't that wonderfully confusing how that works? But that is sweet, and I'm happy for you. :)

3:34 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home