Monday, March 20, 2006

Random Thoughts

Hey guys! I'm not going to post anymore Dallas pics for now. For one, I get impatient waiting for them to download (must learn self-control!), and secondly, I'm sure all ya'll are getting bored with the pictures-with-barely-any-explanations-about-Texas-posts. So if you would like to see more pics, just let me know and I'll show ya them in person.

There's not a whole lot going on in my life right now. Just doing the whole school thing. It's going okay. Same 'ol, Same 'ol. I am going to be takin some summer courses. Not really looking forward to that, but I want to get credits out of the way. Right now it looks like I'll be sticking around HCC until I know what I'm going to do with my life. I'm still going to fill out my application for NCU (yeah...should have done that by now...), and see how things go from there. I'm not really in a rush to go somewhere and earn some big degree as of right now. For now, I'm going to work on my AA and see what happens. I'm not really ready to move again anyway. I like Hibbing and I like my family and friends way too much. Of course, if it were God's will for me to go somewhere, I'd leave in that case. But for now, Hib-town here I stay...

Eventually I'd like to spend a summer-long missions trip somewhere. China, perhaps? Ever since Steve Wajda, a missionary to China, came to our church to speak, I've felt a little 'tug' towards missions. I don't know if that means I'm supposed to be a missionary, or going to be a wife of a missionary, or what...but I know that missions trip will be included in my future! Sometimes I think I get my own wants mixed up with what God's trying to say. I don't know if it's just my want (to travel overseas) and not really the Lord's leading. Kinda confusing. Ever had that happen before??? I've been praying about it though, and I know the Lord will direct me..so for now, I'll be patient (unlike waiting for the pictures to load!).

Hmmm...what else? I'm going to go back to Sellman Law Office and see if they'd like me to work for them again this summer. I really hope they do. I really enjoyed the job. And the money. Right now I feel extremely lazy not having a job. I am definetely looking forward to summer! Not only to work and not be lazy, and for Colorado, but for bonfires too!!!!!! I miss having those. Oh yeah, and BBQ's!!! We'll definetely have to get some Finlander (and regular) Boccee ball games in gear.

I'm glad it is offically spring. Winter was sure getting old. Watch. Now that I say that we'll get snow tomorrow *knock on wood.* My brother will be playing baseball again this year, so I'm definetely looking forward to going to his games. It's so crazy because my mom already started buying decorations for his grad party. I was the one just graduating... and pretty soon we'll be seeing him walk across the stage and then mom and dad will no longer have children in school (still in the house, however). Crazy....

Milton's still alive! I've had him for 48 days! That is definetely a record. Gideon and McHammer only lasted 7 days combined. HAHA. Sorry, I know I shouldn't be laughing...but that's kind of funny.

I'm going to stop babbling on now. I just wanted to update and prove that I am not abdandoning my blog!!

Hope you all have a great week!

3 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

Good post! Man, you have so much MEAT in your writing! That is so cool!
God will continue to guide you.. I have no doubt about that.. and it will be MONSTA GOOD! REAL GOOD!
You are going to Colorado this summer? That sounds like fun! Did I already know this, and I'm just a moron and forgot?
I can't WAIT to come home and see everybody! Hopefully, between me working all the time we will all get a chance to hang out!
Love you!

10:12 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Gideon? *SIGH*

10:22 AM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Jenni said...

i'm glad that Milton is still alive. it is okay to laugh, you already went through grief. Eugene just won't die lol :D

tootles! :)

5:26 PM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home