Sunday, April 30, 2006

Greetings, Amigos

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was very eventful, yet relaxing. I even got to enjoy a nap today for the first time in about.....ages. I am just now catching up on the sleep I lost after prom alternative and Shaleah's sleepover on Friday.

Tomorrow is the beginning of May, and the start of a busy week. I have a couple big projects to get done for school (as always, procrastination is not the answer), which i'm actually semi looking forward to. The sooner I get those done, the sooner school is over! Well, kinda. I'll be taking a couple summer courses along with getting a part-time job somewhere. But I don't think summer courses should be as bad...but I guess I'll find out. Finals are the week of the 15-18th. And that will be the end of my freshman year! woohoo!

This Thursday I'll be heading to Spamville for the night. Then on Friday, Bonnie, Shannon, Jon, and I will be heading to Ames to watch my beautiful cousin Stacy graduate from college!!! Saturday we'll celebrate and eat a ton, I'm sure, then pack up all of her and Nick's stuff, because Sunday we're helping them move to Sioux Falls.

So, that is my week in a nutshell. Have a great week everyone (even if it is supposed to be rainy until Friday...)!!

I'll post a few more prom pics for fun :D



Shattered Assembly. The best band EVER!! Okay, so I don't know what I was thinking when I was trying to take this pic from a different angle...apologies (I am obviously not a professional photographer!).


Brittainee, Matt N., and Brooke hanging out at the after party

The lovely Brobergs!

2 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Whoa. When was that taken?

Have fun! I'll miss you and be bored to tears.

3:43 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger SuperStar said...

AWWWWWWWW! Shattered assembly looks SO hott! I miss ya'll!

9:07 AM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home