Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Best News I've Heard in A While!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWooooooHHHHHhooooooooooOOOO!!!!! Brianna just called to inform me that when she was watching the TV guide channel they announced that 7th Heaven will reappear for an 11th season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to come online to check it out for myself.
Click here to read the article!
For those of you who don't know: Two weeks ago was the "last" and "finale" episode. I was deeply saddened by having to say goodbye to the Camden family. I have been watching this show since they were wee little ones, and I was sad that I could no longer look forward to watching this show at 7pm EVERY Monday night. I guess you could say I was "addicted" to a tv show. It was the only time I ever really "committed" to watching tv. But now I don't have to be sad!!! They're coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry, you probably think I'm overly crazy and obsessed, but hey. It's a good show...no swearing, no sex scenes, etc. It's worth it, I think.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until September, I'll have the church softball games on Monday night to keep my occupied, at least. :)

Now we 7th heaven fans won't have to be "left hangin'"





I promise he's not the only reason I watch the show...for real.

5 Comments:

Blogger Newsy said...

"looks" like we may have to start watching it now...party at your house?

10:19 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger Shainerz said...

heck yes!!! starting in september!!
once you start, you won't stop! jk..you might...

12:11 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Sweet. Did the outcry from fans bring it back?

3:22 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

nice last picture.. :D

4:28 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Isit bad that I don't think he's cute at all?

11:51 PM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home