Monday, June 05, 2006

Adelyn Rae Bradley

Late Saturday night I was talking to Shannon & Jon on the phone and they were telling me that it was possible that Shannon could go into labor the next day (Sunday)--she was having some symptoms, and felt that the time was coming quickly! And they weren't kiddin! Yesterday morning my mom woke me up to tell me that they were on their way to the hospital. So I had my mom pack my bag while I was at church, and right after church I left for Burnsville. I arrived at the hospital at 4:15pm and 15 minutes later Adelyn was born!! Me, Jon's mom, & Nick were standing outstide the door and could hear Jon say "IT'S A GIRL!!!" Jon's mom was able to fly in from Ohio and arrived there the same time as I did. Talk about perfect timing!!!
Well, I won't go into too many details. I'll just let you enjoy the pictures!!

My new 2nd cousin!!! 6lbs 14oz. 21 inches long.




She kinda has big hands and feet for such a small body :) She'll grow into them.


Adelyn & her mommy holding hands (or fingers...) Sooooooo precious! Look at those long nails!!


She's got SOME hair :)

First time grandmas!! Pretty good lookin' grandmas if you ask me.


Even a lady at the store said they were BEAMING! :)


Grandma Bonnie! Can't you tell she's happy???


Grandma Sherri!

Proud Mommy!



Proud Daddy!


The Bradley Family :)



Only about 10-15 minutes after she was born :)

Auntie Stacy!


Auntie Stacy giving Eskimo kisses :) This is definitely one of my favorites!


Sisters

Grandpa Randy!



Hey...Isn't Shannon supposed to be the one relaxing???



Welcome to the family, Adelyn Rae!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pics sis!!!

I'm so excited that Adelyn can join our "girl clan".

I'm so glad we all got to be there, God always works everything out!!!

Love you Sis,
Stacy

5:46 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Very cute pictures Amber! I'm glad you were able to be there!
Love you.

7:18 PM, June 05, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

She is SO CUTE! Awh... I want one :)

10:08 AM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home