Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You know what I love? When I stay up until 4 in the morning writing a paper, sleep for 3 hours, then get up to find that all classes are cancelled today because of the weather! I should have known. I was just going to not do my paper, but that would have been bad if it wasn't cancelled. Can you believe it? Oh well, at least it's done and I can SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! If I would have known classes were cancelled, I wouldn't have done the paper anyway and procrastinated like usual, so I guess I'm happy about that. You should see how much snow we have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (those aren't excited exclamation marks)
I've been posting a lot lately.......hmmmm? That's okay.
Amber's goal for the day: Get my car shoveled out and go to Target to buy some boots! Like I said, I have a bad habbit of PROCRASTINATING! When will I ever learn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home