Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Not-So-Dull Weekend!

Hello every one!
Thanks for stopping to check out my blog. :) hahaha. Anywho, it seems like out of all the weekends I've been in Austin, I haven't actually stayed in Austin to hang out w/people and to enjoy the people! I've either gone to Iowa, or Mankato, or Hibbing, or Lakeville. God was kind of placing it on my heart that if I actually expect to get to know people or to have a fun weekend in AUSTIN, then I better actually stay here a weekend, ya know?? I don't always need to be rushing and thinking that if I'm not doing something every minute that I am doomed. That's not the case. So I decided I was going to stay here this weekened, even though Bonnie asked me to go to the cities w/her. I said "Nope! Sorry...I am stayin here this weekend!" And what do you know?? Friday a gal I know in a couple of my classes and from church invited me to go to an all-nighter thing that a Christian group from our school called R.I.O.T (Righteous Invasion of Truth-Christian fellowship) was putting on. Well, it didn't end up being an all-nighter. It only went until 1. But it was pretty sweet because i met a lot of people from my school that I didn't know were Christians. So that was fun...and Saturday I babysat for the Goetz's and another couple. That was also fun. So overall I had a GREAT weekend. I hope you all can say the same.
Thanks Lord for always knowing what's best for me!!!!

Just want to share a couple Bible verses that have stuck out to me this past week....

1 John 3:18 "Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth."

Proverbs 15:13 "A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit."

I love you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

Have you thought about becoming a pastor? PREACH IT SISTER!

4:15 PM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home