Tuesday, December 13, 2005

1 Week 'til Takeoff!

Hello every one! Only 7 more days until takeoff. I cannot wait to be in Hibbing for 19 days! Not that Austin is horrible and I want to leave ASAP, I'm just excited to be able to hang out w/family and friends for so long!!! I even had a dream last night about going to Hibbing. Must always be on my mind! haha. Thumbs up for Christmas and for the end of the semester!! Well, the end of the semester sure has been keeping me busy, like it has all college kids. I have a lot to be taken care of before I hit the road including a paper due tomorrow, two essays due Thursday, a final on Friday, 2 finals on Monday, and 1 final to finish off the semester on Tuesday, and I have a bunch of worksheets due for one class on Tuesday. During that time I still have to pack, buy some more gifts (yup....I think I might just wait til Hib-town to do that and maybe go to Virginia or something), make a hair apt, go to Iowa for my cousin Stacy's boyfriend's graduation on Saturday, and hmmm...I think that's it. Oh yeah, i should probably squeeze actually going to the classes and sleep in there sometime too. Food can wait. I'm not trying to complain or anything, I'm just letting you all know what's the scoop! Can't wait to see ya'll! LOVE YOU!
P.S. Can someone tell me what Rustproof is doing for New Years???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home