Friday, December 16, 2005

The Beginning of the End

Hello friends!

I am so thankful that yesterday was the last day of classes! Now today the finals begin *ba da dum......* (that's supposed to sound scary!). haha. Today will be my first college final! Thankfully, I only have one today. Psychology. 2:30. I get to sleep in......YESSSSS! You know me and how I love SLEEP! Ahhh, what I'll be doing right after this post! yeeeeeahhhhhh. (I think I've had enough caffeine...) I hope it's not too difficult, but you know what? I did some studying this week and tomorrow I'll do more before, so I am not too worried. Just gotta try my best! I cannot wait until finals are over.......I could definetley use the 19 day break!

Shannon, Jon, and Murphy will be headed here tonight! They are going to spend the night because on Saturday we are headed to Iowa bright and early to go to a graduation. I think we have to leave here around 6 AM!!! Be up and ready to go all before 6. Ahhhhhh! It takes two hours to get to Ames from here, and the graduation starts at 9! So the extra sleep I get tomorrow (or today) will definetely help. Hmmmm......what else can I share with you?

Oh yeah!..I am getting my hair cut in about 9 hours. I'm not sure if I am going to get a couple inches off or just get a trim. I guess I will find out when I get there!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put a smile on..put a smile on....everybody c'monnnnnn put a smile on! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I was hoping that last link would be to McDonald's. Oh well.

4:24 PM, December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home