Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving..one of my favorite holidays! I loved having relatives here. Staying up late, getting up early, laughing, games...everything about this holiday I love. How can I forget..the food, too! I think we all agreed that we had one thing for sure that we were all thankful for this Thanksgiving. This was our first holiday without our grandpa so we definitely are thankful for all the years we got to spend with him! We were joking how my aunt was a lot like grandpa as when we turned the heat down she was always cold and cranked it back up! It was great thinking back on memories..as if he was still here with us.
I have so much to be thankful for. Jesus...My family...My friends...My job...life in general...and so much more!
And now the snow has arrived! The Christmas music is being sung! More and more houses are decorated with lights! Christmas shopping has started!

CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 26 DAYS AWAY!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Amber. I can't wait until Christmas too!

7:00 PM, November 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home