Monday, July 16, 2007

BABIES!!!

Anyone I know expecting a baby in January? If so that would fall right along with two babies in our family that our going to be born in February and one in March of next year! I forgot to add to my "June" blog that I found out that I am going to be an auntie again! The oldest of my brothers and his girlfriend found out that they are expecting a little one in the middle of February. And just recently I heard word of my cousin Shannon and her hubby Jon are expecting their second in March!! Actually the babies are due almost a month apart. Just when I have been saying that Adelyn is growing up way too fast, she is now going to be a big sister! So I am really really REALLY looking forward to the beginning of next year! I LOVE BABIES!

There will be pictures to come, but this was just too exciting- had to share!
Congrats to both Mike & Doreen and Shannon and Jon!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Yipee, Christmas will be so much fun in 2008!

6:45 PM, July 17, 2007  
Blogger Shainerz said...

yeah and maybe at that time a new engaged or newlywed couple will make it even more fun!

11:24 PM, July 17, 2007  
Blogger Beckie said...

yeah, congrats on the babies Auntie Shainerz

12:58 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats (again) auntie Amber!

6:48 PM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to see your hair! In person.

7:04 PM, July 26, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amber, write something new. Haha.

4:31 PM, August 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home