Friday, May 18, 2007

Back to School!

Kind of a weird title when this is the END of the school year. But I'm going against the odds (of 80 percent of people taking a year off never going back)! Yesterday I registered for some classes to take for the 2007 Fall Semester at HCC. To be honest I always questioned whether I'd really go back or not, even though I told everyone I for sure would. Having a year break was wonderful. It was nice not having to worry about research papers and getting up at a specific time. It was nice being available for a lot of hours at my work place since I had no other schedule. But now I'm ready to go back to school. I am actually very excited about it! I'm going to take as many classes here that would help me with the program I want to go into, so if I do end up moving to go to another college I will have some classes out of the way.
So that is the latest.
This week I'll be preparing for a bachelorette party for Brianna and then it will be almost June--the month of weddings! It's weird that people my age are getting married, but more exciting than weird. :)
Anyway, that's all this Friday afternoon. Have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad... I won't be at HCC when you come back. :( Which means you better come visit me. Haha. How many more credits do you have left for your AA?

5:41 PM, May 20, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let me know what classes you picked. Maybe I have a book you could use to save you money.

5:44 PM, May 20, 2007  
Blogger Shainerz said...

I have about 5,458,321 credits left before i finish my AA. :)
Seriously...a ton.
I'll let you know soon. Thanks Brooke

11:47 PM, May 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm hi if u move there are no ifs we doing it baby. you know??? So apartment searching we need to do!!! Soon chick and tell me so i can get time off even if its just like three or four days just you and me. And the williamson and the brobergs lol.
Molly
love ya btw

11:21 AM, May 25, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:20 AM, May 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home