Saturday, June 09, 2007

She's One!

She turned one last Sunday, but since I've been a little behind on things I still wanted to make sure I get in a blog about my cute (2nd) cousin Adelyn! It does not seem like a year has gone by already..that is for sure. It has been so much fun watching her grow up this last year and starting to develop her own little personality. Always bringing a smile to everyone's face, Adelyn is such a little blessing! It's been such a fun year little angel! I'm looking forward to the years ahead with you Addy Baby. Happy 1st birthday!
The Birthday Girl


Her own personal cake


The Life of the party!


Adelyn's friend Brielle thanking her for inviting her to the party!


AhHa!...so that's how you do it


Brielle had to stop her drumming for a phone call. :)


"I'm so glad you called!"




"So where's my cake??"


"Hmmm...can't say I've had anything quite like this before."

6 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

I love the phone conversation commentary--too funny!

Thanks for coming to her party--I know it was a lot of driving in 1 wk for you! I will have to get those picts from your camera sometime.

Can't wait to see you this weekend! Got that speech ready?

11:35 AM, June 11, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's one already! Wow! She just keeps getting cuter! You are seriously a great writer, Amber. I laughed at some of the headlines.

8:21 PM, June 11, 2007  
Blogger Beckie said...

she is so adorable!

8:27 PM, June 11, 2007  
Blogger Stacy said...

Hey lady, you got some good pics...will you email them to me when you are bored! Thanks, love you

6:27 PM, June 12, 2007  
Blogger Bradley said...

We need an update from Brianna's wedding and from your trip this weekend!

12:10 PM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger Beckie said...

you've been tagged, check out my blog

5:36 PM, July 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home