Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WOoOoO HoOoOOOooo!!!!!!!!!

Amber's current mood: Excited!/Pumped!/Thankful!/Happy!/Joyful!/Ecstatic!

Yes. It's about time. After a few weeks of struggling with connecting the router and dsl modem thingy-ma-jig, the hair pulling, i wanna throw something at the wall, i just wanna collapse and cry attitude is gone. My mother and I had not been successful at trying to set up our wireless internet for our laptop. I know, I know. It's supposed to be sooooo easy. But hey, this family contains a bunch of unknowledgable wannabe computer whizzes. So we finally decided to have someone come and connect it for us. 11:15: computer guy arrives. 11:20: INTERNET IS SET UP!!!! All he did was plug in a couple of cords and said "OK, so are you going to put a security password on this?" And I "said....that's it???? YOU'RE DONE? Are you kidding me?!?!?!" (I honestly said that.) His response was "I'm good at what I do." haha. Then he tops it off with "I'll only charge $50 instead of $75(that's how much house visits cost--remember: we were desperate!) since it was so easy. HAHA! Soooo easy. laugh it up! So now I can access my wirless internet! Woohoo! I must confess something to you all. For the past few weeks since i've had my laptop, I've been "borrowing" my neighbor's internet. :)
Hey, they're the ones who don't require a password! Don't worry though, I didn't do anything bad or anything. Just used it once in a while! :) Pastor Aaron said I should send them an envelope with a couple of dollars in it and say "Thanks for the internet!" haha. At first I felt bad, but I guess I just got accustomed to it and signed on automatically without even thinking about it anymore. But now I don't need to "steal." Now we have our own!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Amos! (the guy that set it up for us)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sis, you guys are so funny!! Granny has come such a long way from collecting eggs from the chicken coop to getting hooked up with wireless internet. She deserves a medal!!!! love you guys

stacy

2:01 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

RIGHTEOUS!

10:35 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Hey! Cool! I'm glad you got your internet up and running! How did Josh do in his last ball game he had on Wednesday? I forgot to ask...

3:26 PM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home