Thursday, May 22, 2008

"May the Best Man Win"

Those were the famous words from Paula Abdul on Tuesday night's American Idol episode.
Did the best man win???
That is DEBATABLE!
No offense David Cook fans (yes, i admit he does have a good voice..but), it's just that David Archuleta won me over from the audition!
Even though you are runner up, you'll always be my favorite. :o)
(I had a long written explanation of me really getting into american idol for my first time this year...but then it erased just as I was about to finish...bummer)




See you in August!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am with ya Amber. Both are good singers. Can't believe how young David Archuleta is and the voice he has.

1:33 PM, May 23, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am still disappointed that he didn't win. Oh well.

1:34 PM, May 23, 2008  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

OH I LOVE THAT MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. asjdfasjdf;lasdjf;adsjlf jasd;jf;jlasdf;jla



seriously. whenever i see him my eyes start to tingle :(

AUGUST 31 AHHHHHHHH SO EXCITED :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

11:24 AM, June 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home