Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Cuttin' it close. Only 47 minutes left of your birthday.
Dad, I know you more than likely won't ever read this, but I hope you know how much I adore you and love that you are my dad. I think about the days where you used to drive me to town (you never said no ..no matter how busy you were) and we used to sing our specific songs together every single time. I am so incredibly thankful for you...and I know that God has a specific purpose for your life. That is evident by the way you were so close to dying that horrible November 11 2003 evening, but God had different plans. And for that I am thankful. You'll always be the most important man in my life.

Once again, pictures of the cutest guest! Except he must have been too pooped out from partying at grandma's party last week that he decided to sleep at this one. He's still cute regardless!!! :o)




2 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

AHHHH! i love it when spouses have birthdays kinda closeish to each other :)

1:27 PM, May 13, 2008  
Blogger Bradley said...

Happy birthday Uncs! So many great memories you've given me and so much love in your own special way. We love you! (and your cute grandson!)

3:51 PM, May 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home