Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to one of the most important ladies in my life! I'm not really sure what I would do without her. Dedicated, self-less, thoughtful, caring, considerate, helpful, loving, simple (in a good way), and funny, are only some of the words to describe this amazing woman. I love you mucho!!!!

We had some family over to eat some cake tonight and I took some pictures of the cutest guest, little Damian!



"My grandma's HOW old!?" =)


"That is one entertaining ceiling fan!"




He is SO tall for a 2 month old!!! I guess that's what happens when you have a dad who is 6'3".





2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:32 AM, May 06, 2008  
Blogger Bradley said...

Happy B-day Granny!

Love you both!

11:35 AM, May 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home