Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Little Buddy

My nephew Damian is 2 months "old" today! He is getting to be even more handsome of a little (or not-so-little) fella! Unfortunately this past week he had a high fever with some coughing and sneezing but I think his health is returning to normal. Every time I see him he is bigger and bigger! I know no matter how much we wish these precious babies wouldn't grow up so fast, they always do. So I best make the most of each moment and not take them for granted. Little Damian, I am so thankful for you. And as your soon-to-be godmother, you better believe I will take the role seriously. I'm not just going to have the title--I WILL pray for you everyday, I WILL do all that I can do to make sure you grow up knowing Jesus. And I WILL try my hardest to set an example for you. I love you buddy!


Adelyn came to visit last weekend and met her newest cousin for the 1st time--what a sweetheart she is!!


cousins Alyse & Damian who were born only 9 days apart! Would you guess that by the size difference?? =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

We had such a good time visiting with you and meeting Damian! Wish we could have seen you more. It has been fun listening to Adelyn try to say 'cousin Damian'. Very cute. Happy to hear he is doing better.
Love you!

9:39 PM, April 29, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank You Lord that these little
"lambs" of Yours are growing up everyday. Thank You that You died for them. God, thank You that You are the shepard that know them by Name. I praise You for what You have in store for them and everything You do. Glory to You our Savior! In Your Name I pray, amen!

11:09 PM, April 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home