Friday, May 16, 2008

He Sure is CUTE!

Call me obsessed...I can't stop taking pictures! Every time he is over (which is quite often) I instantly grab my camera and snap away. The last time he was at my house I ended up taking 51 pictures in about 5 minutes. =) Thank God for digital cameras and memory space! hahaha. Obsessed? Nah, "In Love" is more like it. I am in love with my nephew. He has a way of melting one's heart! He is now at the stage where he is starting to talking jibberish and smile while doing so. Although we don't quite exactly know what he's trying to get across to us, it sure seems like he does. What a sweetie. =) If I have't nmentioned this before...I love being an aunt!




4 Comments:

Blogger mrswilly said...

oh my gersh! he is so cute...those eyes. You are a great photographer too. such great photos Amber. thanks for sharing

7:16 AM, May 17, 2008  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

AHHHH! He is so dashing! :) I cannot wait to be in the same position as AUNT in a few months! Woooooo!

1:29 PM, May 21, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw! He is a cutie!

6:39 PM, May 28, 2008  
Blogger Bradley said...

Can't wait to see how he and Alyse compare over the 4th of July. I'm sure he's so much bigger. What a cutie!

1:03 AM, May 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home