Monday, December 31, 2007

I find it so cool and so very amazing the way God works. The ways he uses people to encourage me and to bless me in ways they don't even know they are. I especially love when He is so near to me in times I am feeling down....He always finds a way to lift me back up and to remind me that He is in FULL control!!! I mean granted the times when I'm down in the dumps are NOT fun and I often wonder "why?" but it is so great knowing that I can be prepared for those times...prepared in the fact that I know God is going to be right there and that truly I can learn something from it!

Romans 5:3
"...we rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

Thank you Jesus for the hope I and every single other person in this world have in You--that when life doesn't always treat us fairly, you are still near and are having us go through it to teach us and to build perseverance, character, and hope. Lord, I truly am AMAZED by You!!!!

the end:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Amen! Great post. I agree with you. He is BEYOND amazing.

8:49 PM, April 05, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's so awesome to be used by the Lord and for Him to use people to bless others.

8:50 PM, April 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home