Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Decision has Been Made

After some serious pondering, I have decided that I will not be going to college this year. I'm not for sure if I'm going to be taking the whole year off or just the semester. I am going to see how things work out with my job and decide from there. My plan was to hopefully have finished my AA degree by next summer; however, I just feel that a break is necessary in this part of my life!

Jesus, I know you know the plans for my life. May I walk in your footsteps and trust you to lead me...I will go wherever you want me to go! I will do whatever you want me to do!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis, I think that is a good decision for you. It worked for me! It may or may not work for you but only God and time will tell.

I haven't asked you guys yet but I'm planning on coming Oct. 6,7? weekend. Beasy's wedding is that Sat then we have Ady's dedication on Sun! Love you

8:58 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Newsy said...

Yeah! Finally someone who wont be stuck doing homework every week end!!!!

1:59 PM, August 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got my thumbs up not that you need it. If you were taking time off to sit on your bum I would have to give you a butt whoopin' but you are much too mature for that. Enjoy yourself now that the weight of the decision is off your shoulders.

See you in just over a week. Adelyn sends her love and Murphy gives a bark out. (get it--'shout out' hehe; you aren't the only funny one in this family!)

10:51 PM, August 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shan, you are a complete nerd! Ady really messed up your body haha

10:11 AM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they don't call it 'baby brain' for nothing :) you'll both get your turn some day.

10:54 AM, August 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home