Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm Taking a Poll

So one of my co-workers pointed out at dinner the other night that after two of our other gal workers leave in August, I will be the only female worker without my nose pierced. And then she added on to that statement "You should get your nose pierced!!!"

So my friends, after thinking about it I thought "hmmm....maybe I will be spontaneous and get it done?" It's not a for sure thing or anything. I'm just wondering if y'all think I should get it done or not.

You can comment anonymously, but if you're going to say no, PLEASE leave it at that. Please don't put any rude remarks after it! This blog wasn't made to degrade myself or anyone else.

And please note that whatever the majority votes, that may or may not stop me from doing it.

EVERYONE COMMENT!!! Even if you have never left a comment before, if you know who I am, that's all you need to know!!!


Thanks guys.

P.S. PLEASE don't vote more than once if you're going to comment anonymously. :P




I promise it wouldn't look like that.

7 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

What happened to the perm idea?
Well, facial piercings are tricky ones. Nose piercings look great on some people and not-so great on others, it really depends. I think you have a cute nose. So, does that mean it would look good or would it ruin it? I don't know. I guess you never know until you find out. What's wrong with being spontaneous? I'm getting an industrial. GO FOR IT! If you don't like it, you can always take it out.

2:08 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno. It could be a life-changing decision. They look trendy on the one hand but on the other they're trendy. I vote "Yes". But just don't do it to be trendy. Do it to rebel against the estabishment.

3:39 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Newsy said...

Here's an idea, get a pair of clip on earings and put one on your nose to see how it looks, if you like it, just wear the clip on, and if you don't, no harm done what so ever and you saved yourself 50 bucks or what ever it costs...they also work great for belly button rings but you didn't hear that from us...

We'll bring some clip ons on friday if you want...

so our vote would no, but thats just because we cant get over the mental image of snott shooting out of the hole in the side of some ones nose when they have a cold. We think its pretty cool that you stand out for not having one while everyone else is blending together in their rebelion.

6:37 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote is yes!
You have a cute nose, it's not at an all time hype right now, so you wouldn't be called out on "following peeps", and you are so innocent that you can pull it off without looking like trash.

You should buy a diamond sticker and try it on both sides, oh I wish I was there to go with! I will be in the cities moving mom this weekend!!!

I don't think your daddy will be too happy though, hey maybe he won't notice haha

10:50 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. You are great looking already and don't need piercings to be spontaneous. You could get perm or extra piercing in your ear-cartildige (sp?).But if you want to, that's your choice, you might love it. I will respect any choice you make. Just be sure to ask God about it before jumping into this.

11:22 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also think you'll look gorgeous with or without the piercing.

11:24 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote YES! I asked Jon last night and he also voted yes (not by any persuasion from me). He said you have a cute little nose and it would look nice. I agree! Adelyn says DO IT cousin Amber. She is such a rebel already :) Murphy votes NO just to be the crazy one.
Keep us posted. Love you!

12:04 PM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home