Friday, July 21, 2006

Consider me Shainerz the Chef

Holy schmolie olie! Sorry for leaving you guys hanging for a week. I actually have an excuse to be busy now! My job occupies a lot of my time. I've been working about 5-6 days a week. I'm not complaining, i'm just explaining. :D Anywho, so I will take advantage of this day off.

Yesterday I decided that I was going to be the one who cooked dinner. I rarely ever (or have never) take over the meal or even help my mom as much as I should. So, I thought since I have to cook meals at work, that I should probably get some practice in. I looked up some recipes online and made my own little recipe book. I decided that we were going to have Beef & Mushroom Stir Fry, and it turned out to be super good!!! My family loved it and I was told that I must make it again soon. YAY! So I have one successful meal down. Hopefully now I am a professional chef that can make any meal any time! --not.

Anywho, there's no point to that story. Except to say that I want to take up cooking as a hobby. Can cooking be a hobby? Well, I just need some practice for work, anyway. I tried making biscuits and gravy for breakfast one of the days and let's just say it didn't turn out. I had to end up throwing it ALL away. I felt bad wasting, but there was no way I was going to make the people I work for eat it. :P So I just made some oatmeal and eggos instead :D

Anyway...that's my story for the day (hopefully not for the week).

HAPPY FRIDAY! WOOHOOO!!!! The best day of the week!!! Especially when you have it off from work :)

I'm going here in September!!!
So Stacy...is it o.k. if I stay at your apartment??? =)

3 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

I'm so excited for you! My little chef is growing up so fast and making FULL MEALS! *tear*.
Love you sooo much. Are you coming over to chill with me while I'm bed ridden? Talk to you soon.. When are we gonna hang?

3:37 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Newsy said...

"Cooking"? wow!!! You're an inspiration to us all!!!

1:39 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

-chokes- So many good bands...

11:04 AM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home