Thursday, June 22, 2006

To One of my Favorite Cousins

I know I sometimes show favoritism by saying that Stacy & Shannon are my favorite cousins, but it is true. Back in the day I'd spend every minute I could at the gals' (Bonnie, Shannon & Stacy's) house. It was for sure my second home. To be honest w/ya, I think I probably stayed the night there an equal number of times I did at my regular home.
My aunt was the one who started bringing me to church, and for that I am thankful! I do believe that is the reason why I am so close to them. We share a bond that my immediate family members can't share (for the time being....I'm still praying)--a love and passion for Christ.
And so today I'd just like to express my thankfulness and love to my cousin Stacy as she's celebrating her 23rd birthday! Since I was a youngin' I've always looked up to you. I always wanted to be as cool as you and would always try to hang out with you and your friends as much as I could. :P I have looked up to you (and still do) spirituality-wise and personality-wise. You are a wonderful role model as you are kind, caring, dedicated, motivative, and every other good adjective there is out there to describe you!!
I am thankful to have a cousin like you who cares so much about what's going on in my life, and you are always there--especially when i need your advice and help. You go out of your way to show that you care & I appreciate it!

So I wish a VERY Happy Birthday to you and want you to know that I am always praying for you!
After always being with you during our child years, the 7 hour distance apart is kind of tough, but I do appreciate the time we get to email, call each other, and visit each other every so often.

I love you VERYYYYYYYYYY much!!! Thanks for the laughs, the chit-chats, the crazy dances we'd make up (haha), and everything else!!!

Happy Birthday.




And I also wish a Happy Birthday to my very good friend Mark Pearson (a/k/a "Dug")!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis,
It's a good thing I haven't put my make-up on yet, your the best! You are the perfect role model! I hope you are enjoying your job.

I had a great nap at the pool today when you called!

I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH

3:47 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Happy Birthday Stacy & Mark :)

12:51 PM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home