Monday, August 14, 2006

A possibility?!

I might not be going to school this semester and/or year!!!!!

I was talking to my aunt about life in general and she made a good point. "If you hate school so much, you don't have to go. Just take a year off and see how it goes...you can always go back." So yeah..i dunno friends. She also pointed out that if i go when i don't really wanna be there, i'm not gonna try hard anyway. I will barely put any effort in at all. So i've been praying about it and I think I am going to take some time off. Not that I deserve time off, but seeing as how I have NO idea of what I'm going to major in, I think I am going to take some time off to pray about it. I would be working full time and praying hard core. So I dunno...it's a possiibility!!! I know a few people who have taken a break and didn't regret it.

That's the nice thing about having graduated. Do i want to keep going to school? Or do I not?

WHO KNOWS!!

So that's the scoop. My life is always up in the air!

And as for an update: i don't know if I'm going to get my nose pierced or not. It's still an option! I am, however, thinking about getting a perm!
Who knows.


Love you all

1 Comments:

Blogger jac-atac said...

That's good...assess all the options! Have peace knowing God knows.

6:14 PM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home