Wednesday, August 09, 2006

37-34 years!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to one of the cutest couples in the world-- Jon and Shannon Bradley!!!

3 years ago already? WOW! I remember August 9, 2003 as clear as a bell! 'Twas a lovely day. The joining together of two beautiful and wonderful people. I am happy and thankful to have cousins like you who go out of their way for me and who care so much about others!
You are very much appreciated and loved.
Congratulations to the both of you!
May your day be filled with JOY!!!

Love you both =-)
And miss you very much.

Hope to see you soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I love you guys so much.
Who knew it would take 3 years to make me an auntie!

Have fun out on the town tomorrow (hehe, have some coldstone or just wait for me this weekend!)

Love yous

9:16 AM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Congratulations, you two!
You're so cute!
And so is your baby!
I'm not sure about your dog, though.
Nah, he's cute. He just doesn't like me. He doesn't even pretend to.
But that's okay.

LOVE YA!
--brooke

1:04 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Sis! You are very thoughtful. Your kind words are much appreciated. We are going to watch our wedding video tonight after a nice steak dinner. Tomorrow grandma will be in town so we can go out on the town--look out Lakeville!

Stacy, I will wait for you to have cold stone this weekend but only because we have a carton of the Caribou ice cream in the freezer. I must say I highly recommend it.

We love you lots too!

Adelyn got her first shots today in honor of our anniversary. Four of them-two in each thigh. She was a champ of course but now she's knocked out on the infant tylenol. Praise the Lord for baby swings :)She is weighing in at 9lbs 6oz and 23 inches long. What a little peanut.

I got your message-Thanks! We were at Mom and Me class. Only one week left-sad.
Talk to you soon!

4:29 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home