Friday, December 30, 2005

Hibbing Here I ... Stay ...

As some of you might have heard already, I found out a couple days ago that I will be staying in Hib-town for next semester. I wasn't expecting this transition, but due to certain circumstances, my mom and some other family (myself included) would prefer that I stay here. I don't know what to think. I mean, I was kind of a loner (my own fault) in Austin, but I will miss the people I got to know- including Pastor Cory and Angie. I love Hib-town a lot, and it will be nice being around more family and friends again, but in a way I am kind of bummed. I enjoyed experiencing a life different from what I've been used to living the past 18 years. I can only hope and pray that this is the Lord's doing and not my own.....I have to trust God and know that this whole situation is in His hands (Thanks, Mrs. Willy). So I guess I won't have to try to "squeeze" time in with people. I am here for good. Well, at least until next fall....
Thanks to everyone who has been praying and for taking the time to listen! What would I do without my friends and family??????


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I'll post again next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Amber your staying, awesome, it will be nice to have you back.

12:09 PM, January 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home